[lm-sensors] Any idea to support Fintek F71808A

D.B. Tsai dbtsai at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 10:01:18 CEST 2011

Hi Jean

Thank you for clarification. But is it possible that when I/O ports is
controlled by motherboard, the kernels can still "read" the
information from the I/O ports rather than read and write data to I/O
ports? I think in this case, at least, I can monitor my fan speed
without really controlling the ports, and I think it's still safe.

Thanks.

Best Wishes,

Dong-Bang Tsai    蔡東邦
Ph.D. Student in Applied Physics at Stanford University
史丹佛大學應用物理所博士班
Web : http://www.dbtsai.com
Phone : +1-650-383-8392  (USA)
            +886-910-008-392 (Taiwan)