[lm-sensors] Standalone driver for W83677HG-I, NCT6775F, NCT6776F [rev 2]

Ian Pilcher arequipeno at gmail.com
Sun Apr 10 17:28:34 CEST 2011

Just a quick note that this driver (10-Mar-2011?) seems to be working
well on my Intel DQ67SW.  Temperature and fan monitoring were pretty
easy to set up (no thermistors, thank goodness!); I haven't bothered
with fan control, since that seems to be working "automagically".

As always, trying to figure out how they've wired up the voltages will
be the most challenging part.  I was hoping that Intel might be more
forthcoming in this area than other manufacturers, but that does not
appear to be the case.

With a bit of luck, I should be able to post a config for this board
relatively shortly.

What kernel version is this updated driver likely to appear in?  I'd
love to get rid of the DKMS hackery.

Thanks!

Ian Pilcher                                         arequipeno at gmail.com
"If you're going to shift my paradigm ... at least buy me dinner first."