[lm-sensors] Any idea to support Fintek F71808A

Hans de Goede hdegoede at redhat.com
Thu Apr 21 11:36:14 CEST 2011

Hi,

On 04/06/2011 10:47 PM, D.B. Tsai wrote:
> Hi
>
> Sure, I can take the risk of the disabling acpi resource conflict
> check, and I'm willing to test your code. Please let send me the code
> when you finish it.

Attached is an updated f71862fg driver which supports the f71808a to test,
boot with "acpi_enforce_resources=lax", drop the 2 attached files in a
dir, and do:
make
rmmod f71882fg
insmod f71882fg.ko
sensors

Please let me know if this works properly for you, also I would
appreciate a mail with the output of the sensors and dmesg
commands.

Regards,

Hans