[lm-sensors] Making a server implentation for remote monitoring.

Arthur Liberman arthur_liberman at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 23 23:22:27 CEST 2011

Hi everyone,

I hope I'm posting in the right place.

I'm the developer of a Windows based application Core Temp, and recently I've released a new version with an accompanying Android app.
The application allows users to connect to their machines remotely and see the status of their systems, it lets you get a readings on:
CPU name
Frequency
VID
TjMax - if applicable
RAM utilization
Core temperature and utilization
Here's the link to the app:
https://market.android.com/details?id=com.alcpu.android.CoreTempMonitorLite

Since I'm a Windows only guy, I'm looking for someone who may be interested in making a server for Linux based machines.
This brings much interest from people who do any kind of distributed computing and has to keep an eye on multiple machines, very often these are Linux boxes.
The app is currently working with a very simple TCP socket implementation, so I don't think that it should take a lot of effort to implement.

If there is demand I'm also planning on making a similar app for iOS devices as well.

Kind regards,
Arthur Liberman
ALCPU
http://www.alcpu.com/CoreTemp