[lm-sensors] [PATCH v4 00/10] hwmon: (w83627ehf) Add support for NCT6775F and NCT6776F
guenter.roeck at ericsson.com
Mon Feb 14 20:35:33 CET 2011
The following patch series adds support for NCT6775F and NCT6776F to the
w83627ehf driver. It also includes some cleanup and adds support for
the fourth temperature sensor on W83677HG-B.
- Store rpm instead of raw fan speed readings
- For NCT6775F, increase fan divisor if the fan speed reads 0
[ On NCT6775F, fan speed readings can return 0 instead of 0xff if the
fan divisor value is too low ]
- Separate changes into more patches to simplify review
- Documentation: Remove references to datasheets which no longer exist
- Documentation: Add information about limits of SmartFan IV support.
- SmartFan III mode is not supported on NCT6776F, so remove related attributes
and refuse to configure it.
- (additional patch) Improve support for chips with 16-bit fan count registers
- W83677HG-B does share the AUXTIN/VIN3 pin, so we can not skip this check.
- Cosmetic changes to fix a couple of checkpatch errors and to undo some
unnecessary formatting changes in patch 5.
- Patch 1 introduced a bug in temp_to_reg which was fixed in a later patch.
Modified code to not introduce the bug in the first place.
- Two dev_dbg messages were changed to dev_info for testing. Changed back
The patched driver can be downloaded as stand-alone driver from
More information about the lm-sensors