[lm-sensors] [PATCH v4 0/4] hwmon: Add support for EMC6D103S
guenter.roeck at ericsson.com
Fri Feb 25 19:57:22 CET 2011
This patchset adds support for EMC6D103S, plus some additional cleanups.
- Replaced vid5 configuration macro with boolean
- Swapped parameters of lm85_remove_files()
- Removed now unnecessary variable off_desired
- Separated patch into multiple patches to limit amount of changes per patch.
- In driver documentation, don't refer to chip registers but only to affected
- No longer update temp_auto_hyst and temp_auto_off if auto_temp_min is set.
- Add macro to determine if vid5 is configured on adt7463 and adt7468.
- Remove sysfs attribute files in a separate function. Only remove sysfs files
if previously created.
- Fixed typo in subject
Added EMC66D103 and EMC6D103S to driver documentation
More information about the lm-sensors