[lm-sensors] Is there a resulution for problem 38 (Problems on 2.6 kernels)

Bill Dalton bdalton at orbitalnetwork.com
Mon Jul 25 18:29:07 CEST 2011

We are using:

Linux oneUp 2.6.33.1 #3 SMP Wed Mar 31 02:23:22 PDT 2010 i686 GNU/Linux
sensors version 3.0.2 with libsensors version 3.0.2

w83627hf: Found W83627HF chip at 0x290
ACPI: I/O resource w83627hf [0x295-0x296] conflicts with ACPI region IP__
[0x295-0x296]
ACPI: This conflict may cause random problems and system instability
ACPI: If an ACPI driver is available for this device, you should use it
instead of the native driver

I have seached high and low but don't find a resolution to this problem.

Does anyone know where I can obtain the ACPI driver? Is there another
solution?

As is to be expected we intermittantly get totally invalid values.

Thank you,
Bill

 <mailto:bdalton at orbitalnetwork.com> bdalton at orbitalnetwork.com
Orbital Network Engineering