[lm-sensors] kernel 2.6.32 i2c-isa w83781d via686a

e_defranco e_defranco at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Jan 16 14:42:12 CET 2012

Hi dear Jean !!

Thank again ... tonight I have removed the old version of lm-sensor and re
installed the latest available in ubuntu repository (3.3.1).

I have copied only the relevant part for my chip from old sensors.conf in
the new file in /etc named sensors.conf and all working fine !!!

What else ? .... working :-)

1000 Thank,

Emilio