[lm-sensors] [SPAM:4.4] You can earn more! We offer a personal decision from medicine clinic.

lm-sensors at lm-sensors.org lm-sensors at lm-sensors.org
Tue Jun 19 20:34:49 CEST 2012

We invite you to work in the remote assistant position.

This work takes 2-3 hours per week and requires absolutely no investment.
The essence of this work for incoming client requests in your city.
The starting salary is about 2500 EUR per month + bonuses.

You get paid your salary every 2 weeks and your bonuses after fulfilling each task!

We guarantee work for everyone. But we accept applications this week only!
Therefore, you should write a request right now. And you will start earning money, starting from next week.

Please indicate in the request:
Your name:
Your email address:
City of residence: