[lm-sensors] lm-sensors 3.3.2 has been released!
khali at linux-fr.org
Wed Mar 14 09:03:20 CET 2012
I just released lm-sensors 3.3.2, almost two months behind the original
schedule, sorry about that.
Most important changes are:
* Support for many subfeatures implemented by new hwmon drivers.
* Fix to support a sysfs implementation change in upcoming kernels.
* Better printing of power sensors in sensors.
* Memory leaks fixed in sensord.
* New chips known by sensors-detect, as usual.
See CHANGES for the details.
Phil, please copy the new release to your mirror as your time permits.
More information about the lm-sensors